***Sugar Sand Park Community Center is open Monday-Friday from 9am-8pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am-4pm for walk-in permit sales and customer service questions.
2020-2021 Beach, Boat, & Dog Permits are available NOW for purchase at City Community Centers. City beach, boat, and dog park/beach permit-holders are still encouraged to renew permits online. Facial coverings are required in all City facilities.
The Science Playground, Splash Pad, walking paths & outdoor basketball courts at Sugar Sand Park are open for public use. Athletic fields are open for individualized or family use only.
Please remember to practice #ResponsibleRecreation, and continue to utilize hand sanitizer, wear face masks, and keep physically distant while visiting our parks and facilities.
Please be advised that the Children's Science Explorium, Willow Theatre, Carousel, and Field House are currently closed.
Pavilions are not being rented at this time. They are available on a first-come first-serve basis, for ten people or less. Decorations are not permitted.***
- Residents are considered persons who live in the City of Boca Raton and/or the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District.
- Sugar Sand Park is open to the general public; there is a residency requirement for groups of 10 or more visiting the park or Children's Science Explorium. Monday-Friday, groups of 10 or more must make a reservation through the Children's Science Explorium to visit the park for either indoor or outdoor facilities.
- Groups are sent bus/van passes in advance once the reservation is confirmed. Bus passes are required for entry into Sugar Sand Park and should be displayed in the front windshield of each van/bus entering the park. Groups without reservations and/or bus passes will be turned away.
- Any group without a reservation will be denied entrance into the CSE.
- For information on Beach Stickers, boat ramp permits and dog park permits, visit the City of Boca Raton website.